Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Which One?!

There were two verses today that really kinda ministered to me. But i do think that the one sunk in deeper. The one, was more a study for me, the other was a penetrating prayer from a devotional. So I suppose I will share the prayer one.

Psalm 1:3
"He is like a tree planted by steams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does propsers."

I am the tree. Planted, created, placed by God. Placed by God at the right spot where He wanted me to grow. 'whose leaf does not wither...' the devo with this in it, mentioned this part of the verse as ever living. With Christ, we have all the water and nutrients we need. and one thing i love about trees, is that they are strong, they are firm, and their roots go deep. I want to be like a tree, in Christ. This passage, says I am a tree.



"In Him, we are permanently lovely."

No comments:

Post a Comment