Friday, May 28, 2010

Romans 4:20-21

"Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised."
Romans 4:20-21


This part of Romans is talking about Abraham. The Father of our Faith.He is the Father, becasue He didn't waver through unbelief. He fully believed God at His word. I want that kind of faith. That kind of belief and absolute trust. Cuz i believe God is good, i know He is good, and righteous and Holy and Just and Loving.
I'm tired of believing all the things that Satan puts in my head, that keep me from having that unwavering belief, faith, trust. I want to not waver. I want to stand firm in the promises and truth of God.
I admire Abraham. and pray for faith like His.

No comments:

Post a Comment