Sunday, May 30, 2010

Romans 6:18

"You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness."
Romans 6:18


Sometimes we don't live this way, or really believe that we have been set free from sin. or we do believe it, but we don't live as slaves to righteousness. Christ has made us righteous, and this is something we need to remember. we have a responsibility. to live for Jesus and that includes our whole being, all that we are, failures, struggles, weaknesses, stregths...goods, bads, everything!
i think our problem is we forget too often. thats a lot of my problem..sometimes..not always. satan loves to keep me from forgettig because he knows that my mind is a precious gift and tool so he messes w it and it works. but i have been set free from all the traps he puts my mind into and that i allow.i am no longer a slave to that, but a slave to righteousness. who i am in Christ.

help me remember Holy Spirit. I ask for a sound mind and a pure heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment