Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Psalm 139:14

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Psalm 139:14


I read this tonight in our girl's bible study and have been looking at this whole chapter all week. But this verse was the one that stuck out to me most today when I read it and even talked about it.
How often do I praise God because I am fearfully and wonderfully made?!?! When i really think about it, I honestly don't think that I ever have...I tend to not see myself as fearfully and wonderfully made. But the Bible clearly states that I am. I need to praise God for who I am. By doing that, my vision and mindset just may change. in the way that it needs to.
So God, thank you for making me fearfully and wonderfully. In your image....

this is my new challenge to myself. Spur me on in Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment