Sunday, May 23, 2010

Make-Up

Because I missed an evening the other night, this is it!

Romans 15:13
"I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."


I want to overflow with confident hope in God. through His Holy Spirit. that is living inside of me. I want to totally trust God. Basically I want to be perfect, but I know that I am full of sin, and it is only by the grace and love and blood of Christ that I am made righteous. But God sees me as perfect because of Christ's righteousness.

"No guilt in life, no fear in death, this is the power of Christ in me..." (In Christ Alone by Newsboys)

I want to hope and live in the power of God. So often I forget that it is there, working inside of me even when I don't notice Him. which frustrates me a bit. But I want to just love, to embrace, and to trust, and to hope, and to be confident. in God. and to give my absolute everything. cuz lets face it, i am lazy and selfish the majority of the time. :/

But in Christ, I have a confident hope. Filled with joy and peace.
PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment