Monday, May 10, 2010

Genesis 1:4

"God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness."
Genesis 1:4

Light and Dark, Night and Day, are separated for a reason. In verse 2 it mentions how darkness was over the surface of the deep. Darkness was over everything, then God created light.
I think this verse resonates with me, because I struggle with light and dark. I am afraid of the dark, yet so often, okay...all to often, I live in the darkness of my soul. and not the light that God has created. The light of who I am, of His truth, His words, His love, His blessings, His grace...etc.
I want to live in the light. To see and to walk in the light. I want the darkness to be separated from me because I am so engulfed in light that it cannot reside inside of me.
Light.

"God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness."
We are the light of the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment