Monday, May 31, 2010

1 Corinthians 13:7

"love...bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."


Love never fails. Love is hard. love is a choice. and by this definition, i fail constantly, at least thru my lenses. but one thing is certain, like it goes on to say in verse 8, Love NEVER fails. no matter what. I pray that God places a deep passion to love and to love biblically and that it will come naturally, that its not something i say "well, i dunno how." that may be true, but Jesus has shown me love, but until I really learn to accept love, and to embrace love, and to open my eyes to love, and to be willing to bear all things, to believe all things, hope all things, and endure all things...i cannot love biblically. I long to love this way. It is how I am supposed to love. It is how I am loved by Jesus. Just have to embrace. Endure. Bear. Hope. Believe.


Love.
Never.
Fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment