Sunday, May 9, 2010

Psalm 139:23-24

Psalm 139 has been a reoccuring passage for me within this past week....it is good.

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
Psalm 139:23-24

God knows my heart...my anxious thoughts...which there are plenty of those...and He will lead me in the way everlasting...He will lead me...he will take all my anxious thoughts, my heart, the offensive ways in me, and will lead me...this is a comforting TRUTH that I am grateful for.
This verse just really ministered to my heart today. i guess in a way that I can't really describe.

"Step by Step you lead me, and I will follow you all of my days..."
Step by Step...not day by day...but step by step. with each step, comes a thought...comes a new place...a new distance...step by step He will lead me.
Step by Step.

i should be walking more...

No comments:

Post a Comment