Friday, June 11, 2010

Romans 15:19

"by the power of signs and miracles, through the power of the Spirit. So from Jerusalem all the way around to Illyricum, I have fully proclaimed the gospel of Christ."
Romans 15:19


This verse hits me, because Paul says he has FULLY PROCLAIMED the gospel of Christ. This makes me ask myself, is that how I am living? Am i living in a way that my life, and my words and motives and actions are fully proclaiming the gospel of Christ? How do i even do that?! Is that my ambition?! My drive?!

It just makes me question myself, and then what I see, is usually not what I want. But then I pray for a change of heart and mind. To live in the power of the Holy Spirit with a burning desire to FULLY proclaim Jesus to the world and those around me.
....

No comments:

Post a Comment