Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1 Corinthians 4:20

"For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power."
1 Corinthians 4:20


I forget a lot of times (cuz i tend to forget the things that matter most...unfortunately), the power in the kingdom of God. Power beyond anything our mind can even comprehend or think of. I often wonder, why do I forget these things?! And what I am realizing, is that it is Satan. Causing me, somehow, to forget, so that I am not living in that power.
We can talk about the kingdom of God all we want...and it mean or do nothing...but when we realize and focus the POWER in the kingdom...in God...thats when life really happens and when Satan and his little minions screech. the battle...


Power. I pray, that I, and you, remember the POWER of God. and not just remember it, and talk about it, but to live it. Cuz living it, is a totally different thing, and something that I feel a lot of us lack. but something that we need to be living in.

No comments:

Post a Comment