Saturday, June 5, 2010

Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."
Galatians 5:25


I feel like sometimes I am unaware of the Spirit inside of me. I just live life. But in reality, the Holy Spirit is inside of me, living through me, whether I realize it or not and if I take the time to notice, there are evidences of the Holy Spirit's work and movement everywhere in my life. but thats just the problem, sometimes i dont take enough time to notice and to give thanks to Him for His work in my life. And I think that is what this verse is saying, in my opinion. To keep in step with the Spirit, we need to be aware of The Spirit and praise Him and allow Him to work. So that we know what the Holy Spirit is doing inside of us.

Awareness I guess. Is the key.

Live. and Keep In Step.

No comments:

Post a Comment