Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2 in 1

So I am slacking and have 2 besides today to catch up on !!
so this is a 2 blogs in 1! :)

Matthew 5:8
"Blessed are the pure in heart, they will see God."
I want to see God. I think that God, without my knowledge, has been and is taking me thru a purifying process. For so long my desire has been to just SEE God and for His ways to be my vision, His truth to be what I see. To just see Him. In all things and to know Him more and more.
So i guess I share this verse, just because it is a desire of my heart. To be pure, and to see God.



Psalm 51:10
"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."
Once again, pureness! I want a pure heart, because Matthew says that I will see God when I have one. and what im finding lately, is that my spirit is not very steadfast. it finds it super hard to endure. it wavers from truth, to lies. i want to be able to remain steadfast. my spirit needs renewed. all too often these days.
so this verse is my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment