Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Psalm 19:14

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."
Psalm 19:14


I think that I need to read this verse every day of my life. All to often, my words and my meditations are not pleasing to God. they are not even pleasing to me. and this just can't be. it is a nice reminder that I am created to please the King. That God is my Rock on which I stand, on which my words come from heart, and my Redeemer in when they are not pleasing, He has redeemed me from those things. I jsut need to claim them. Claiming seems to be a hard thing for me i am finding out. But it is something I just need to do. Like i told someone tonight, nike says it best "just do it." sometimes, we just have to embrace and just let God do it. because we honestly can't do it, we don't know what to do or how to do the things we are asked. If that makes any sense to you. it does to me. hah.

I am created to please my King. My Rock, and my Redeemer. May my words God, be pleasing in your sight. and may the meditations of my heart, be on your truth. on your righteousness. on your Holiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment