Wednesday, December 15, 2010

God’s Blessings

Yesterday I realized how much of a testimony, God’s Provision is in my life. I have sooooooo many stories of how God has come through and provided my needs, in every area of my life. It just amazes me that I never have had to worry about a thing(and yet I still do at times, but God ALWAYS comes through). I am just blown away by God and His love and provision for me, and the things that I do and am involved in and the provision in those things! incredible!

Just wanted to share.
”Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. “ Philippians 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment