Monday, July 26, 2010

Power of God

God loves my mind.
I was reminded of this today when I was struggling to blog earlier. I was getting really frustrated, cuz my thoughts were everywhere, so I had to take a little break and God just reminded me that He loves my mind. He created it and is and will use it. Somedays,(ok, most days) it can be a mass chaos. But God loves it, and teaches me to control it and make sense of it by His Spirit.


So today, it would probably be appropriate to use the verse on how we have the mind of Christ in Philippians...which I find to be incredible. But from what I read today, and yesterday actually, this is what sticks out to me the most and that i love and feel like sharing!
It is a prayer from Ephesians 3. (verses 16-21)

"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, along with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen."


I don't really know what else to say. Sometimes the Bible is too much for our minds to even try to describe it (at least for me anyways). Sometimes the Bible is quite self explanatory and leaves you speechless after because it just said all you need and all that you wanted to share with people, and it just blesses your heart and even can put your mind at ease!

That is the power of God! That is the love of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment