Monday, November 21, 2011

flourish.

A thought I had this morning during my prayer time...

What or Who, makes you thrive?! By thrive, i mean to flourish, to grow...

I believe that God gives us people who naturally bring out the best in us, who we are more comfortable around and just seem to be more ourselves with. I do not think this is a bad thing at all.
What i do think though, is that sometimes we can find our identity in how people make us feel. So I go back to my question then...who are we thriving in?!
are we thriving in other people, or thriving in Christ?!

When we learn who we are in Christ, and start walking in that, we thrive. And through that, it shouldn't matter who you around...you should still be your thriving self, becasue your identity is in Christ and not in people.

No comments:

Post a Comment