Monday, June 27, 2011

Trust God with your whole heart, for all things!

Alaska is a special place. I'm not sure whether it's the amazing scenery, or whether it's the people from all over that you meet...but God is there. He is everywhere. But for some reason, Alaska is just special.

I have just been reminded, that God is completely trustworthy.
So often I find myself worrying or concerned about whether I can do things financially, or how little money I have, or with things in the ministry as well...but God's Provision in my life, is a huge testimony. And i always seem to forget this...that God will always provide, He always has, and that will never change. and I have every reason to completely trust Him and to not worry, one single bit. When I am in need, He supplies all my needs. And not just physically, but spiritually and emotionally as well. He refreshes. He is enough.

Psalm 104.
Talks bout God's mightyness, but as well how He has provided for all the beasts, and for man and for His creation. He is the Creator. He has provided land for the water to run, for the beasts to drink and grass to eat and fields to cultivate for man and to work. Everything seeks their food from Him. Are we seeking our needs from Him or are we worrying and trying to do it on our own? The Bible tells us numerous times, to not worry about anything. and yet so many of us, do it the majority of our days. GOD IS FAITHFUL! and TRUSTWORTHY!

If He provides for the animals, birds...He will provide for us. Because He is long-suffering, He is merciful, He is gracious, He is faithful, He is full of love towards us. So trust Him. and do not worry.

Who's side are you on? Your side, or God's?!

No comments:

Post a Comment