Thursday, June 11, 2009

I've been thinking...like normal.
But this is my conclusion.
God's will is being done. Amongst all the questions, all the sadness, all the dysfunction, all the evil, and the pain, and hurt and frustration...God's will is being done!
And I feel so good about that! And I and others are not bound by what is happening around us and in us. We are not bound by it, therefore it does not control us. Because God controls us. There is joy amonst the sadness and frustration, rather than living it, we live in the freedom Jesus bought for us! Tis the greatest thing!

Praise God for Freedom. For Jesus. For His Spirit. For His ways, His control, His faithfulness to those who are faithful to Him. and His love and grace and joy. Ugh. I just love love LOVE living with God in my life! No better way.


11Here is a trustworthy saying: If we died with him, we will also live with him; 12if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us; 13if we are faithless, he will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself.
2 Timothy 2:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment