Thursday, April 9, 2009

Feels So Good

So here I am back in the office where I would come to 4 days out of a week.
Brings back memories. :) Good and bad!
but I focus on the good.
It feels just like i have never left. I feel peaceful and just great. I love these people with all my heart. People have changed, the places have changed a bit. People grow up! Its a part of life. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! Growing up is great! A good thing! Especially with younger people.
:)

Peacefulness is my feeling for this month I think.
Been reading a bunch of the Psalms this last wee while. So amazing. Just how God is our rock, He is our Salvation. Under His fortress we will never move and will never be shattered!!
I love it. I love Jesus!

Was talking to Jude last week after Tina and I spoke at YF just about the past year and all. and my relationship with God.
With how before it was more of just a relationship. where now, it is in the midst of turning into not just a relationship, but more spiritual. more than it ever has been or was before.
and i had never thought about that. but it is so true. and I cannot wiat for this spiritual bit of our relatinoship to continue to grow! More God. More Jesus. More Holy Spirit!
yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment