Monday, March 30, 2009

Traveling Back In Time to Move Forward

So tomorrow afternoon I leave to go back to NIreland! The land that i love. My second family/home.
I'm excited, nervous, scared, relieved, excited...lol

I'm expecting a lot out of this trip. I am expecting to truly come to peace with myself and what has happened in my life and what I have been through the last couple years. I am expecting to hear from God like never before and to gain in wisdom, understanding, knowledge, and contentment, love, and confidence. in who i am. and in who God is.

I expect a lot. I am excited for a lot. I am excited to see everyone again. To be honest, i am nervous that things will be a bit weird, but they will only be that way if i make them. and i sure am not going to.
I am nervous for flying..flying and airports just always make me uneasy and nervous that something is going to go wrong...so please pray about that!

also please pray that the whole month and trip will be an inspiration. and a time for God to really reveal himself to me, and to tina, and to for it to be a blessing.
that the people, the country, will be a blessing and we as well will be a blessing.

oh i cant wait! there is just so much emotion and so many different feelings in me right now! its kinda crazy! i dunno how to describe it or put into words.
But, i just know this is going to be an amazing trip. and i keep praying that it will be more than i even expect!


May God Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment