Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Faithfulness. A top quality.

I am grateful that my God is faithful. Even when I am not.

Each day with my emotions and moods and thoughts and actions... I forsake Him.
I am an unfaithful bride to my faithful bridegroom.
As much as this sickens me and breaks my heart, because I love my bridegroom; sin just takes over, what makes me grateful, is my bridegrooms faithfulness. It is all inclusive: full of grace...

He pursues me, He redeems me, He forgives me, He loves me, He is faithful to me, He is merciful to me.

I know Him. And I don't just know about Him, but I KNOW Him. I know His character, I know what makes Him mad, I know what makes Him happy....He has made Himself known to me, and I know that He knows me. Better than I even know myself. He knows what I need, He knows how to bless me and how to hold me back. He knows my character. He knows my heart. 

And still He pursues, He loves, He forgives, He desires...
     
  Who wouldn't love a man like that?


No comments:

Post a Comment