Wednesday, February 10, 2010

God's Love

My heart feels very fragile right now. And I know that it is God completely transforming my heart and making it His own. Which is very needed.

One thing that in the last couple days God has kinda spoken to me about, and that my heart is just crying out for...(which there is a lot..but this is just a piece!) is to speak and boast in His Love. It just kind of hit me...that I tend not to focus on God's love a whole lot. I tend to not actually talk about God's love for me, and for His people, to His people. Which as a believer and lover of Jesus Christ, this is not very good. And with God softening my heart and molding it, this is something that He is just pouring into me. I just need courage and boldness from His Spirit to walk in His love, to boast in His love, and to have it as my focus.

I want to encourage. I want to speak Love. I want to live Loved.

"...for our of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks."
Matthew 12: 34

If my heart is overflowing with the Love of God, the words that come out of my mouth will be honoring to God. This is one of the desires of my heart.


P.S.
I really like God's word. Like, a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment