Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Emotions Suck

Emotions....are crazy.

It's amazing how you can go from feeling such exuberant excitement, then 5 min later, be raging mad.....
It's amazing how emotions can make you blind to things, and makes you say things that completely contradict everything that just came out of your mouth...
It's amazing how we let them control us so incredible much....

It's just amazing....and not all emotions are bad. there are good ones.
we just don't know how to use them sometimes.


on a brighter note!
I GET TO GO TO NORTHERN IRELAND AGAIN! AND SO DOES TINA!
we are goin back!! for a MONTH!!!!!!!!!! i am beyond excited!
God is providing so much right now, its ridiculous. amongst the stressfulness....God is so good! He is powerful, and i strongly believe in His power because of what He has done in my life, and in the lives of the people around me! I love it!
(If only everyone paid attention to that, and lived that out)

I think goin back to NI will help me a whole lot. will be nice to get away. and sooo nice to see my girls again and my peeps. I am so excited. I miss them all so much. and it will be nice for them to see me and me see them. because last time i was there, i was not in a good place at all. so I think they need to see how well I am. that I am okay. and just how good God has been, and is. and for them to know it had absolutely nothing to do with them.
and for me to know, that its okay to make mistakes. and to go back to where that big mistake was made. and to let it go. and let it let me go. and realise i can move on. and to actually move on. and to know God is so much bigger. because He is.
so I'm real excited. will be a great spiritual, and just relaxing time. so excited!
ugh. yay. thank you so much Jesus! you love me. thank you for showing me that. now may I show you my love for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment